Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

It’s now 12:49 am of January 1, 2009 and I would just like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hehehe…

Cheers to the best of luck this 2009!!!


God Bless…mwahhhhh…



I am welcoming this year with love in my heart, for this is the greatest year of my life, yet.

I am welcoming this year with high hopes for the realization of my dreams and the discovery of another dream to dream on.

I am welcoming this year with a positive attitude, bold spirit and commanding power that will lead me to the pedestal.

I am welcoming this year with the brightest vision, yet and with faith that I will get there.

I am welcoming this year getting closer to the person that I had never been all through these years…the person that I was dreaming for since then.

I am welcoming 2009 with a BLAST and with more explosion of happiness, satisfaction and good deeds as the year goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment