Monday, January 5, 2009

November 2008 Nursing Board Exam Results

A friend of mine just informed me that the November 2008 Nursing Board Exam Result is finally AVAILABLE.

So, I looked for it immediately in the internet since I was one of the examinees who took the said exam last November 29 and 30, 2008. Of course, I prayed to God first for the outcome that I've been hoping for since then. My fingers were shaking as I typed in the words at the search box; my heart was beating so fast and I started to sweat a little though it's raining. I was so anxious already then, I felt an opposing feeling of relief and disappointment----it was a FALSE ALARM..hehehe...


As I read into the different blog posts regarding this matter, I learned that the results will be released by the PRC this March.


That's it for all of us....For now...

LEt's just continue to pray and hope for the BEST...

BUT FOR SURE, I WILL POST THE RESULTS HERE IF IT'S ALREADY AVAILABLBE...

So, just keep posted...

This time, maybe you want to check on the results of the JUNE 2008 Nursing Board Exam...Here it is...


June 2008 Nursing Board Exam Results

No comments:

Post a Comment