Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Metamorphosis

At last...
I'm finally here..
Yet I know
This aint
All of it yet..

I've had
A share of
Being cheap...
But now I've changed...

By what?



By recent experiences
Unexpected and still shocking
Yet it all happened
Before my very eyes

I can feel it
Every part of me does
I belong to this new world
A place for the Upper Class
And the hard to please...

But, don't be scared
Nor get intimidated
My humility is still intact
It didn't change though
Everything of me did.

Behold,
Here I am now
With head held on high
Facing to the highest
Heights that I can
So easily reach...

Nothing can stop me
Especially now
That I've found my Home
In this so-called dreamland
By the commoners.

This is just the start of it
The appetizer as they call it
But, time will just be the factor
Before the main dish will be served.

At last...
I'm finally here..
Yet I know
This aint
All of it yet..

My metamorphosis
Will never regress
It will go on...
On and on...

Nature has it...
Once a caterpillar
Turned into a
Butterfly...
It has no other way to go...
But to spread its wings...
And FLY...

----Ubz_22
10-04-08

No comments:

Post a Comment