Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!!!

Farewell 2009...
It has been a year filled with tears...
On the bright side, the tears weren't shed just for a sad nor a painful cause...
Still most were tears of joy...
Nonetheless, I thank God for 2009...
I had been into the ups and downs in my love life..
I had struggled my way towards moving on and even just trying to be steady...in my endeavors.
I had not really achieved my goals for 2009...
Yet it was God's will...so Thy will be done...

This year...
I believe God has greater plans for me..
I believe that this year will be the best yet, of my life...
I have hight faith for this year...
And as I go along facing all of this year's challenges...
I am confident enough that I will surpass all of it...

I had cried out to God already...
Questioning His will for me last year...
But, then instead of getting myself stuck with my disappointments...
I choose to stand up again and fight...
With God, all things are possible...

So, 2010...
Here I am...
Fresh from a moving and challenging year...
I had a strong push to reach all my goals this time around...

Happy New Year to ALL!!! :-)


Fight! Fight! Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment