Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nursing Times Articles...

It's been a while since i visited my blog and posted a new entry...so now, let me share to you the articles which are supposedly for the Nursing Times bulletin that we planned to release during our Motorcade last March 4, 2009. Unfortunately, because of the inevitable circumstances, we failed to beat our goal.

I made a total of 4 articles and I asked one article from Ms. Biag, one of the Top 5 of the November 2008 NLE...

Here are the title of the articles:

One news article: SPC Tops NLE Again
Three feature articles:
On Spotlight: SPC's Topnotchers
How to Top the Board Exam by Ms. Biag
Nurses: What would become of us now?
One poem: Tribute to SPC RNs of 2008
(I had already posted this before...u can see this poem on the 'Poems on Nursing' category...)








No comments:

Post a Comment