Sunday, June 28, 2009

Surprise visit ng payatot...hehe


YATZ & TUBZ

I had no idea that he was already waiting outside, lamaw pa kau nawong nku...i just woke up from a late afternoon sleep...just had my dinner and we were still texting each other...i tot he's still in cotabato...wahaha...i was so clueless...haha...not until he texted me to go out and look for a certain star...I didn't go out, I said I was afraid to go out...and so he said, "kahit sabihin kong nasa labas ako???"...I was stupefied,...speechless...hehehe...I rushed outside and found him standing with his new haircut..hehe...ang cute naman ng payat parang fetus xa...hahaha...peace yatz...

Thanx for the surprise...u did succeed!!! hahaha

Thanx for the lasagna from sorrell, tama ba spelling?haha...
sarap tlga ng lasagna nla...sa uulitin ha,,,hehe...

Way to go for our 2nd monthsary yatz...

Happy monthsary ulit..mwahh...



No comments:

Post a Comment